Features at a glance
- Smart contract toolkit: Craft, deploy, and manage Marlowe smart contracts on the Cardano blockchain with the tools and libraries in the TS-SDK.
- Integration with Marlowe Playground: The TS-SDK works well with the Marlowe Playground, an online interface dedicated to designing, simulating, and scrutinizing Marlowe contracts.
- Wallet connectivity: With built-in modules, the TS-SDK promotes smooth interactions with various wallet extensions. This ensures easy access to wallet data and the efficient integration of Marlowe contracts with a variety of wallet interfaces.
- Prototype DApp examples: Embark on your DApp journey using the TS-SDK's distilled prototype examples. These prototypes serve as launching pads for your customized applications.
To use the capabilities of the Marlowe TS-SDK, you will need to have a URL to a running instance of the Marlowe Runtime and a compatible wallet extension installed in your browser. Please refer to the Marlowe starter kit for guidance about accessing a running instance of the Runtime.
- Payouts DApp prototype: Engineered with the Marlowe TS-SDK, this DApp offers a streamlined approach to discerning and extracting payouts from Marlowe contracts on the Cardano blockchain. With a commitment to user experience, it ensures intuitive interactions and unhindered connectivity to the Cardano network.
- Vesting prototype repo: Manages the phased allocation of shares over a designated time frame. Users can easily retrieve shares upon vesting. Tailored for projects that require the following sorts of capabilities:
- Tokenomics orchestration
- Timed fund safeguards
- Pre-planned fund distributions to diverse stakeholders.
- Vesting prototype example: Shows you a concrete instance of how to use the vesting prototype repo and the kinds of use cases it enables.